Recipe of the Month
Lindita’s Prize-Winning Chili
A favorite recipe for warming the soul. A traditional Halloween Recipe and all our football, and Poker gatherings ~
So, let’s get this party started! You will need ~
- 1 lb. Ground beef or Bison
- 1 lb. Chorizo
- 1 package of Linditas’ Hot or Mild Instant Salsa Mix (I prefer the Hot)
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans
- 1 15 oz. can of kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can of pinto beans
- 1 lb. Shredded Mexican Cheese to top
In a large pot, combine beef and chorizo, cook fully, drain excess fat. Add Linditas’ Salsa Mix and stir. Add tomatoes and beans with liquid, stir and cook over medium heat. Remember, the longer it cooks the hotter it gets! Serve with warm tortillas, quesadillas, or corn bread. Feel free to use your crock pot with this recipe. The aroma will spark your taste buds as you walk into your home at the end of your hard working day.
Serves 6 – 8
Tried it over nachos last night ~ hmmm. This recipe is endless.
Enjoy Mis Amigos!